I hate feeling like I have to do something.
I love The Work. But even The Work can become a burden when I push myself.
However, not doing The Work is also no fun. When I don’t do The Work at all, my stressful stories accumulate. What is needed is a gentle reminder system.
The Work As Meditation Newsletter Is A Way To Stay In The Work Without Pushing Yourself
Each week, usually Wednesday or Thursday, you’ll get an email from me. It may be an article about The Work. Or a work session worth sharing. The newsletter’s purpose is to gently remind you of The Work. It says, “Hey! Over here! Remember The Work? Here it is if you want it!”
The articles on this page are a sampling of articles that I have sent out over the years. If you like these articles, you can subscribe to the weekly newsletter using the red button below.
2. What Exactly Is Balance? Balance is not just flat silence. Real balance is a very dynamic experience. Learn how The Work can help maintain balance in a quickly changing environment. Read the article here.
3. Four Reasons To Use A Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet Are you resisting writing a Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet? Learn why this is the key tool to use with The Work. Read this article.
5. Why Happiness Is Never Enough (And How To Find Peace Instead) Have you ever wanted someone to like you? It’s thrilling isn’t it? But how to stay peaceful when they withdraw their love? Read the article here.
6. Three Ways To Make Peace With Your Ex-Husband Do you ever want to just punch your ex-husband? And put up every obstacle in his way. He may even actually deserve it. But who’s that anger really hurting, him or you?
Find out how to make peace again.
8. Perfectionism: Is It Good or Bad? Perfectionism is a double-edged sword, and it seems to do a lot of its damage when we’re at work. Are perfectionistic tendencies causing problems at work for you?
Read the article here.
What is The Work?
Relationship and Family Issues
Money and Job Issues